Arkansas Invoice Guard™s Statute of Limitations
Below you will find important information on Arkansas state debt recovery laws including: Arkansas Statutes, Judgments, Garnishments, Interest Rates, and Bad Check Laws.
- Legal: 6% of 5 points above the Fed. discount rate
- Judgment: Contract rate of 10% per annum, whichever is greater
STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS (IN YEARS)
- Open Account: 3 (except medical which is 2 years)
- Written Contract: 5 (partial payment stops the statute from running)
- Sale of Goods (UCC-2): 4
- Domestic Judgment: 10 renewable
- Foreign Judgment: 10
BAD CHECK LAWS (CIVIL PENALTY)
Twice amount of check, prior to double charge, can start out with $25 charge per NSF check after 30 days.
GENERAL GARNISHMENT EXEMPTIONS
$500 head of family; $200 single. Includes personal property except clothing. Homestead Exemptions: 1/4 acre plus home in city (urban). 80 acres plus home is country (rural).
Sign Up Now
Fixed Rate Collections makes it a common practice to speak directly with any potential clients wishing to gain access to the Fixed Rate Collections debt collection network. To get the signup process started, please fill out the form below and we will contact you within 12 business hours, or you may contact us immediately at 1-321-319-4131