Colorado Invoice Guard™s Statute of Limitations
Below you will find important information on Colorado state debt recovery laws including:
Colorado Statutes, Judgments, Garnishments, Interest Rates, and Bad Check Laws.
- Legal: 8%
- Judgment: 8% (or higher if specified in contract or note)
STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS (IN YEARS)
- Open Account: 3
- Written Contract: 6 (signed promissory note)
- Written Contract Goods Service: 3
- Domestic Judgment:
- District Court-20 (renewable every 20)
- County Court-6 (renewable every 6)
- Foreign Judgment: 6 in CO.
BAD CHECK LAWS (CIVIL PENALTY)
Treble damages & Reasonable Fees
GENERAL GARNISHMENT EXEMPTIONS
See federal law.
Sign Up Now
Fixed Rate Collections makes it a common practice to speak directly with any potential clients wishing to gain access to the Fixed Rate Collections debt collection network. To get the signup process started, please fill out the form below and we will contact you within 12 business hours, or you may contact us immediately at 1-321-319-4131