Indiana Invoice Guard™s Statute of Limitations
Below you will find important information on Indiana state debt recovery laws including: Indiana Statutes, Judgments, Garnishments, Interest Rates, and Bad Check Laws.
- Legal: 8%
- Judgment: 8%
STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS (IN YEARS)
- Open Account: 6
- Written Contract (for payment of money before 9/1/1982): 10
- Written Contract (for payment of money after 8/31/1982): 6
- Written Contract (for other than payment of money before 9/1/1982): 20
- Written Contract (for other than payment of money after 8/31/1982): 10
- Written Contract for sale of goods: 4
- Domestic Judgment: 10 on real estate (renewable for additional 10); 20 against the person
- Foreign Judgment: 10
BAD CHECK LAWS (CIVIL PENALTY)
Triple check amount up to $500 over check amount, + attorney fees & interest up to 18% per annum or triple check amount + attorney fees and interest at 8% per annum.
GENERAL GARNISHMENT EXEMPTIONS
75% of disposable earnings for work week or the amount of 30 x fed. min. hourly wage, whichever is greater.
Sign Up Now
Fixed Rate Collections makes it a common practice to speak directly with any potential clients wishing to gain access to the Fixed Rate Collections debt collection network. To get the signup process started, please fill out the form below and we will contact you within 12 business hours, or you may contact us immediately at 1-321-319-4131